D Steck

Default Found on ebay...

If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a
Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live
1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody
is selling their entire shop.

Edwin Pawlowski

"D Steck" wrote in message
If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a
Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live
1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody
is selling their entire shop.

Didn't come up in my search. LA, NY, Texas, but no CT

evodawg

D Steck wrote:

If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a
Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live
1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody
is selling their entire shop.

I just bought a Jet Cabinet saw on Ebay. 2 years old not a scratch and the
cast iron top is perfect. Retails for 1250.00 I paid 480.00 and drove 20
miles to pick it up.

Rich
D Steck

The unisaw expired and you can't find it now. Here's the link for
everything else:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnmessner1946

"D Steck" wrote in message
If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a
Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live
1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody
is selling their entire shop.

sadler

"D Steck" wrote in message
If you live in the CT area, you should get on ebay and do a search on a
Unisaw. Once you find it, click on sellers other items. Too bad I live
1300 miles from there and can't realistically pick up the stuff. Somebody
is selling their entire shop.

Use the above search and check "completed auction." 1300-1425 was the
asking price for the unisaw(s) Everything else was priced "not to
sell."

Edwin Pawlowski

"D Steck" wrote in message
The unisaw expired and you can't find it now. Here's the link for
everything else:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnmessner1946

Thanks. No bargains though. I'd probably insult him with my bids.

AAvK

And it has now been re-listed: 6198396687

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Unquestionably Confused

on 8/2/2005 5:10 PM AAvK said the following:
And it has now been re-listed: 6198396687

Don't waste your time unless you're looking for a Delta Contractor's Saw.

Still, not too bad a deal for all that's included (Powermatic 2HP dust
collector, etc) if you happen to be close enough to avoid shipping the
thing.
AAvK

Don't waste your time unless you're looking for a Delta Contractor's Saw.

Still, not too bad a deal for all that's included (Powermatic 2HP dust collector, etc) if you happen to be close enough to avoid
shipping the thing.

....oh I ain't buyin' it, just trying to assist here. Besides, if I was I'd rather look
for an old green Oliver. You know... they were made on some other planet...?

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/

Dave in Fairfax

AAvK wrote:
...oh I ain't buyin' it, just trying to assist here. Besides, if I was I'd rather look
for an old green Oliver. You know... they were made on some other planet...?

I believe that was planet Michigan.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

AAvK

I believe that was planet Michigan.

heh heh, you'd think so because those aliens placed the manufacturing there...
but that's all it is. They used perfect human disguises and came up with the
designs for "everything Oliver" including the machinery that does the manu-
facturing... or, that is used for manufacturing. No real Earthlings could have
possibly done it!

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/

Dave in Fairfax

AAvK wrote:
heh heh, you'd think so because those aliens placed the manufacturing there...
but that's all it is. They used perfect human disguises and came up with the
designs for "everything Oliver" including the machinery that does the manu-
facturing... or, that is used for manufacturing. No real Earthlings could have
possibly done it!

Prolly had red hair and a pyramid-shaped mfg plant. Guarded by black
helicopters, of course.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
AAvK

Prolly had red hair and a pyramid-shaped mfg plant. Guarded by black
helicopters, of course.

Nooooooooo... if so, all that would be noted quite clearly in history and known.
Nope, they were entirely clever about it and well hidden, you know, smarter than
us about it. DAMHIKT ! It "just is".

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/

Dave in Fairfax

AAvK wrote:
Nooooooooo... if so, all that would be noted quite clearly in history and known.
Nope, they were entirely clever about it and well hidden, you know, smarter than
us about it. DAMHIKT ! It "just is".

This is one of those CABAL things, huh?
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:37:51 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
AAvK wrote:
Nooooooooo... if so, all that would be noted quite clearly in history and known.
Nope, they were entirely clever about it and well hidden, you know, smarter than
us about it. DAMHIKT ! It "just is".

This is one of those CABAL things, huh?

There is no cabal. By the way, Dave, you've got treats next meeting, I
was supposed to remind you.

Dave in Fairfax

Dave Hinz wrote:
There is no cabal. By the way, Dave, you've got treats next meeting, I
was supposed to remind you.

Better late than never. Any idea how many are going to er show up? I
don't want to have a bunch of donuts left over like last time.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:32:18 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:
There is no cabal. By the way, Dave, you've got treats next meeting, I
was supposed to remind you.

Better late than never. Any idea how many are going to er show up? I
don't want to have a bunch of donuts left over like last time.

Well, just bring the usual amount - there's a meeting of "Republicans
for Clinton" next door, so we can always give them the leftovers as
usual.

Dave in Fairfax

Dave Hinz wrote:
Well, just bring the usual amount - there's a meeting of "Republicans
for Clinton" next door, so we can always give them the leftovers as
usual.

Ah hah! The requisite rolling donut joke. OKey dokey, beer and donuts
it is.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org

Curious about ebay Charlie Self Woodworking 51 July 17th 05 01:48 PM
OT Mostly: Ebay sign in problem-Mozilla Bob Miller Metalworking 5 July 9th 05 11:40 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Furniture design vintage carpentry [email protected] UK diy 2 June 1st 04 11:35 PM
Very OT - recovering data from a Compact Flash card David W.E. Roberts UK diy 17 May 10th 04 10:29 PM