J T

Default INSPIRATION - COFFEE TABLE

http://www.tribilliards.com/contempo...n_rainbow.html

Saw one of these on a Michael Jordan commercial, except painted
white. Lonng google search to find this, probably took at least 2
minutes. LOL

I've been trying to come up with a coffee table design, but
everything I've been coming up with was coming up way to complicated.
This should be just about right. Make it shorter, or course, and lower,
and probably divide the legs, so there'd be a total of 4 legs. I'm
thinking possibly laminated lege, but maybe just hollow. Should be
simple enough to make one up. Now the hard part, need to figure out
just what measurements I want.

Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans. I don't know if I'll
need to sketch any of it, probably just need to write down the
measurements I want.

Basically I can visualize it in my mind, and what I want. Any
sketches would be just to clarify what I have in my mind, not needed for
building. I've always been able to do that, and understand there's a
lot of people that can't. That has always been a bit strange to me,
that everyone can't do that. My feeling is that it's only because
people just think they can't, and don't try. Of course, but not
following plans, things are subject to change during the build process.
But, with me, even if I was working with plans, things would be subject
to change. The Woodworking Gods, and I, figure that most plans are just
guidelines, not hard and fast rules.
Inspiration can be found almost anywhere.

JOAT
Yes, it's my truck. No, I won''t help you move.
- Seen on a bumper sticker

Dhakala

J T wrote:
[...]

Pardon me, sir, but did you know that someone is publishing your diary
on the Internet?