Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Upscale

Default Speaking of Bandsaws

Just viewed a video I picked up called "Mastering your Bandsaw" by Mark
Duginski. I'm impressed, especially with his method of cutting cones and
cutting dovetails. This stuff may be old methods to you people that already
own a bandsaw, but for me thinking of buying one, it seems like magic to me.

14" Bandsaws - Anyone Use/Rate These? [email protected] Woodworking 13 December 24th 10 07:19 PM
18" bandsaws Scott Lurndal Woodworking 2 March 10th 05 06:43 PM
Comparing 18" Bandsaws Brett A. Thomas Woodworking 18 December 1st 04 04:12 PM
Plane Speaking Ben Woodworking 37 September 29th 04 06:39 AM
Laguna Bandsaws brandt Woodworking 18 September 19th 04 12:34 PM