Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Dill

Default Delta Warranties? Good luck...

Brought my new 15" planer in to the local service shop where I have been
going for over 20 years for some warranty service. It had a gear
problem. They said they wouldn't fix it because of some change in the
DeWalt/Delta labor rate. Was about a three hour job and they pay only
1/2 hour or so since they are more alined with repairing portable tools.
Had to bring it to a Factory servicer about 100 miles away. You guys
better check with your local servicer for their policy before buying any
Delta tools..JD.