Knothead

Default Woo-Hoo! Pre- Gloat

Heading for Sprinfield, MO. Friday morning for the Grizzly tent sale. Hoping
door # 1 has a 2HP shaper behind it. What can I expect at this event,
Anybody?

Knothead

Rumpty

Tired feet, sore back, bad food and not much $avings.

--

Rumpty

"Knothead" wrote in message
news:1121341282.f36130b7b6bc46a641cfa8d13684a12b@t eranews...
Heading for Sprinfield, MO. Friday morning for the Grizzly tent sale.

Hoping
door # 1 has a 2HP shaper behind it. What can I expect at this event,
Anybody?

Knothead

Dave in Fairfax

Rumpty wrote:
Tired feet, sore back, bad food and not much $avings.

You forgot the huge crowd and long lines. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
Knothead

Well I'm going anyway, I'm so loooking to going south in the summertime.
Thanks, guys.

mac davis

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:21:10 -0400, "Rumpty" wrote:

Tired feet, sore back, bad food and not much $avings.

that sounds like he's joining the army.. rofl

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Rumpty

Actually, you are going to have a great day there at Griz, have fun!

--

Rumpty

news:1121357574.2fa197014bf7b5b94f1e7126e37e5fa0@t eranews...