Sean Monaghan

Default Got ILK, PSCREAMING PSYLIVA violates copyright

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

Bob Officer has offered into testimony

On 4 Jul 2005 00:19:14 -0700, in alt.culture.alaska,
"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
Subject:NASA - Deep Impact
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST

snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise |
Disclaimer | Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us |
Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright
doesn't apply to you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Chadwick Stone©

Sean Monaghan has offered into testimony

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise |
Disclaimer | Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright
doesn't apply to you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Sean Monaghan

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise |
Disclaimer | Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright
doesn't apply to you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

If so - PSYLVIA's probably the top.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Vito Kuhn

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise |
Disclaimer | Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright
doesn't apply to you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

Can't get away from you immature little varmints, I see. Part of me was
wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of you on the 4th of
July, swine. Proof enough that God loves ALL his creatures, even cyber
stalking trolls like you.

VK
Dr. Flonkenstein

wrote:

corinne wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise | Disclaimer |
Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright doesn't apply to
you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

Can't get away from you immature little varmints, I see. Part of me was
wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of you on the 4th of
July, swine. Proof enough that God loves ALL his creatures, even cyber
stalking trolls like you.

VK

Rather short for an acceptance speech. Can you be a bit more explicit?

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
[...]

What you really mean to say is that your pussy still hurts.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Bookman

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise |
Disclaimer | Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright
doesn't apply to you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

Can't get away from you immature little varmints, I see. Part of me was
wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of you on the 4th of
July, swine.

Irrational, unChristian, and immature hatred noted, Kuhntroll Freak.

Got any more Evil to spew?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Vito Kuhn

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of
you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools like
you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and harass decent
people online.

---
Official Junior Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
AFA-B Vote Rustlers Local 102

Does that make you Peter's slave?

VK
Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2005 20:33:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn" got
double secret probation because:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of
you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools like
you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and harass decent
people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you online, is tortured
slowly over a BBQ and then announcing your fantasy online is somehow
*christian*?

---
Official Junior Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
AFA-B Vote Rustlers Local 102

Does that make you Peter's slave?

Does that make you Satan's slave, sinner?

VK

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
Art Deco

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of
you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools like
you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and harass decent
people online.

You forgot to call him a "swine", Frito.

---
Official Junior Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
AFA-B Vote Rustlers Local 102

Does that make you Peter's slave?

Pathetic sig envy noted.

VK

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

Vito Kuhn

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out

of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools
like you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and
harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you online, is tortured
slowly over a BBQ and then announcing your fantasy online is somehow
*christian*?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from The Three
Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my point.

VK

Chadwick Stone©

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in
alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued
pork chops out

of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito.
God must be ****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature
little fools like you have nothing better to do than
twist people's words and harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you
online, is tortured slowly over a BBQ and then
announcing your fantasy online is somehow *christian*?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from
The Three Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my
point.

He proved a point, alright, he proved that you're not a Christian, the irony
being that you did all the work.

AUK needs a "Hypocrite of the Month" award just for assholes like you, and a
corresponding HotY award to pick the biggest asshold of the year - and odds
are you would take that one with no further effort on your part, *Christian*

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Cujo DeSockpuppet

"Chadwick Stone©" wrote in
:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Too many candidates. It'd fracture the vote to the point where 2 votes
might win it.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2005 21:16:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn" got

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out

of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools
like you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and
harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you online, is tortured
slowly over a BBQ and then announcing your fantasy online is somehow
*christian*?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from The Three
Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my point.

VK

So you think that your morally outrageous fantasy is an acceptable way
for a *christian* to think? You do present quite a quandry. I cannot
decide if you are a hypocrite or just a lying weasel.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
Aratzio

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:04:23 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

*dances on head of pin(head)*

It a appears non-christian, could not care less about religion, if God
exists he thinks I am funny, kind of fukkhead like myself knows more
about christian values and the teachings of Christ than a supposed
born again fukkhead like Vito.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

corinne

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

(1) AUK needs a "Hypocrite of the Month" award just for assholes like
you,
---
RESPONSE:
WHAT A RAGING MELT-DOWN STONE...HAVE YOU FINALLY HIT THE WALL?

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DAMN LIAR AND HYPOCRITE ON USENET HAS
BEEN PROVED A THOUSAND TIMES OVER, "OH GREAT NETCITIZEN"...YOU HAVE
VIOLATED ALL OF USENET RULES AND POLICIES AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY OF
ALL OF THE ISPS'.

YOU ARE A MALICIOUS PSYCHO THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP.

(2) and a
corresponding HotY award to pick the biggest asshold of the year -

--
RESPONSE:
YOU HAVE NOW "DOCUMENTED" THAT THE AUK AWARDS ARE FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE
THEN "ILLEGAL HARASSMENT AND ABUSE", I.E. THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE
NOMINATED FOR THESE AWARDS ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROTESTED YOU AND YOUR
GANG MEMBERS STALKING; ATTACKS AND INVASIONS.

ALL NICELY NOTED FOR THE "www.arboralliance" FOR THEIR WORLD-WIDE ISP
AGREEMENT TO ELIMINATE AUK AND THE OTHER GANG DOMAINS FROM THEIR
SERVERS.

(SNIPPED THE REST OF YOUR SO-CALLED FOAM AND HATE SPEW)

NOTE: I REPLACED YOUR LOONEY-TUNE SIG WITH ONE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY
APPROPRIATE AND RELEVANT FOR "YOU". BYE BYE "USENET'S BIGGEST
PSYCHO-KOOK". &;D
-----

Chadwick Stone=A9

IS REALLY A CERTIFIABLE PSYCHOTIC-CYBER-STALKER:

Subject:Antisocial personality disorder and the serial bully

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm

(P.S. PLEASE ADD THIS SITE TO YOUR POSTS AND GET THE ONE FOR THE "ARBOR
ALLIANCE", WHICH I BELIEVE IS: http://www.arboralliance.com (IT'S IN
GOOGLE SEARCH) TO ELIMINATE THIS USENET TRASH FOREVER FROM YOUR SIGHT.)

Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

I vote for lying weasel. Frito probably spent American Independence
Day day-dreaming about our esteemed colleague, Mr. Stone, being burnt
at the stake like a Salem witch-hunt victim. I don't believe for a
second that Frito could imagine such a morbid scene without wishing for
it. Of course, that makes him a hypocrite, too.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

AFA-B is accepting proposals for new awards. Maybe a more specific
award for religious hypocrites? The Steve Winter False Christian Scum
Award, or something along those lines? Or, perhaps an office?

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck -
http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2005 22:35:02 GMT, "Sean Monaghan" got

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

There few times I wished I gave a ratz ass about religion. Would make
pounding on phonies like Stebie and Vito more interesting. Then again,
does not really take a whole lot of religious indoctrination to spot
the level of bull**** in con men like them.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
corinne

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

-------------------------

HERE YA GO..HERE ARE THE 3 GREAT URLS TO ADD TO YOUR SIG TO GET THE
WORD OUT, THAT YOU'RE MAD AS HELL AND WON'T TAKE THE ABUSE OF THE
USENET GANGS ANY MORE.

PLEASE PASTE THESE URLS IN "YOUR SIG" TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE BEHIND THIS
MOVEMENT. (MEANT, OF COURSE, FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE
USENET GANGS).

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm
THE USENET DEATH PENALTY (UDP) FOR ISP/READER ADMINISTRATORS WHO "CAN"
ELIMINATE THESE GANGS IF YOU START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THEM:
http://www.stopspam.org/faqs/udp.html
NOTIFY THE "ARBOR ALLIANCE" THAT YOU WANT THEIR MEMBERS TO IMMEDIATELY
ENFORCE THE "UDP" AND THAT YOU WANT USENET USERS TO BE "AT THE TABLE
FOR DISCUSSIONS". CONTACT THEM AT THIS URL AND SEND THEM STONE'S POST
TO SHOW THE ABUSE THAT JUST "ONE" OF THESE PSYCHO-GANG MEMBERS SPEW:
http://www.arbor.net/fingerprint-sharing-alliance.php

Chadwick Stone©

corinne's pussy hurts so she PSCREAMED:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

You're one to spew about meltdowns, ya top-poasting ALL-CAPS PSCREAMING
PSYCHO. The irony here is that I cast a line for one phony and caught
another one.

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DAMN LIAR AND HYPOCRITE
ON USENET HAS BEEN PROVED A THOUSAND TIMES OVER, "OH
GREAT NETCITIZEN"...YOU HAVE VIOLATED ALL OF USENET RULES
AND POLICIES AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY OF ALL OF THE ISPS'.

Prove it, k0oK. Go ahead, cupcake, show how I've violated "ALL OF USENET'S
RULES"

YOU ARE A MALICIOUS PSYCHO THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP.

Whose gonna do it, cupcake? You? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm still awaiting that knock on my door, hun, so far it's only been the UPS
guy with some new drapes that my wife wanted.

(2) and a
corresponding HotY award to pick the biggest asshold of
the year -

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Chadwick Stone©

Aratzio has offered into testimony

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

I hace casted my vote for "lying weasel."

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Art Deco

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

corinne's pussy hurts so she PSCREAMED:
. com

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

PSYLVIA is working hard to recruit the alt.astronomy saucerheads now.
She already has Chuckweasel Bohnehead and Raving Loonie the fanboi.

(2) and a
[...]

Chadwick Stone©

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Proposal for new AFA-B award for religious hypocrisy, (proposed name: Vito
Kuhn Award for Glaring Religious Hypocrisy) whereby the nominated candidate
would qualify by failing to live up to the tenets of his/her professed
system of faith while actively espousing/preaching them to others.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Aratzio

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:22:45 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

I agree with Sean and think that Pastor Stebie would be the name to
attach to such an award. His is a MUCH longer running show and as such
has earned the right to be the usenet poaster boi for hypocrisy. I do
not think the religious needs to be stated. Why limit it to the
religious kooks. Should not the saucerheads, sci.kooks and kornspiracy
twonks have a shot too?

May I suggest:
The Stevie Winter Memorial Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

*The Commentator*

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of
you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools like
you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and harass decent
people online.

Since when were you decent?

*The Commentator*

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out

of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must be
****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little fools
like you have nothing better to do than twist people's words and
harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you online, is tortured
slowly over a BBQ and then announcing your fantasy online is somehow
*christian*?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from The Three
Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my point.

VK

When the Stooges are returned and updated, no doubt you will play a leading
role. Just be patient. in the meantime we will p0ke you with sharp sticks
for our amusement.

Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Steebie is a legend, and he has held a steady, consistent Usenet
presence for years. Frito is not ready to have an award named after
him, IMHO, but he would be a prime candidate for such an award.

May I suggest:
The Stevie Winter Memorial Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy.

This idea is evolving quite nicely, guys. Should it be a monthly, or a
lifetimer?

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck -
http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Ross

Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:22:45 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
got double secret probation because:

[...]

Proposal for new AFA-B award for religious hypocrisy, (proposed name:
Vito Kuhn Award for Glaring Religious Hypocrisy) whereby the nominated
candidate would qualify by failing to live up to the tenets of his/her
professed system of faith while actively espousing/preaching them to
others.

I agree with Sean and think that Pastor Stebie would be the name to
attach to such an award. His is a MUCH longer running show and as such
has earned the right to be the usenet poaster boi for hypocrisy.

With this, I agree. Steebie was being borfed from BBSs long before the
Internet became popular. I had heard of his unique style back in the late
'80's.

I do
not think the religious needs to be stated. Why limit it to the
religious kooks. Should not the saucerheads, sci.kooks and kornspiracy
twonks have a shot too?

May I suggest:
The Stevie Winter Memorial Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy.

Gotta have a reference to 'False dirt Christian-scum' or 'I curse you in
the Name of the Lord!'.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Sean Monaghan

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

Sean Monaghan has offered into testimony

AFA-B is accepting proposals for new awards. Maybe a
more specific award for religious hypocrites? The Steve
Winter False Christian Scum Award, or something along
those lines? Or, perhaps an office?

Proposal for new AFA-B award for religious hypocrisy, (proposed name:
Vito Kuhn Award for Glaring Religious Hypocrisy) whereby the
nominated candidate would qualify by failing to live up to the tenets
of his/her professed system of faith while actively
espousing/preaching them to others.

Bookman - I'm keeping track of all the proposals for new AFA-B awards,
and I will have a web page up soon.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Aratzio

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:56:27 -0500, Ross got
[...]

I think the the religious connotations should be left out to keep it
as broad an application as possible.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
Art Deco

Aratzio wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:56:27 -0500, Ross got
double secret probation because:

Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
m:

[...]

Don't forget the k0oKs0ots.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Chadwick Stone©

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Ooh, a much more colorful name! I hace acquiesce to teh Ratz proposal!

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Would Pope 'Ratz (or someone else) be so kind as to offer an award
description? [just in case it is approved] I think there should be
clear descriptions for each AFA-B award in the new FAQ, just as it is
for AUK awards.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck -
http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Jimmy Snibbler

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Shouldn't this award be named after George "The Baptist" Bush?
Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Since it is a Usenet award, Pastor Steve Winter would probably be a
better choice than either Frito or Dubya.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck -
http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Aratzio

On 12 Jul 2005 03:39:42 GMT, "Sean Monaghan" got

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

Ack, dewd, ME? There are those much more qualified that I (read:
funny). If Dan Baldwin was around (HEY DAN YOU THERE?) I would pawn
this off on him. Dan is a master of these types of works.

But here goes:

The SWMSMH is awarded ?monthly? to the usenet poster who most emulates
the moral and intellectual hypocrisy displayed by Pastor Steve "False
Christian Scum" Winter. The winner will be "cursed in the Name of the
Lord!" and shall be branded with 333, the mark of the bitch.

(I know, it is religious in description but the award is generic).

I like the 333 part (stole it from a cartoon) but could not quite work
it in properly.
SemiEvil
Half beast.
Biotch
Beef

gah, ****it

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
Chadwick Stone©

Art Deco has offered into testimony

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

That explains all teh slurpage.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Sean Monaghan

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

[...]

I like it! We could add a statement stating that the award is not only
for religious hypocrites. I know, "usenet poster" should cover it, but
better to spell it out clearly - less pings for Bookman.

Legal Issue TrailRat Woodworking 59 October 3rd 05 02:21 AM
OT - photos and copyrights lgb Woodworking 71 July 5th 05 03:49 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 10 of 10 - Acknowledments and Copyright Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:31 AM
Machinist's Handbook 26 as an e-Book keith bowers Metalworking 61 February 25th 05 05:28 PM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM