Sean Monaghan

Aratzio wrote:

On 11 Jul 2005 21:16:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn" got
double secret probation because:

"Aratzio" wrote:

On 11 Jul 2005 20:33:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"

got double secret probation because:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"

wrote the following in alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops

out of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito. God must

be ****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature little

fools like you have nothing better to do than twist people's
words and harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you online, is

tortured slowly over a BBQ and then announcing your fantasy online
is somehow christian?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from The Three
Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my point.

VK

So you think that your morally outrageous fantasy is an acceptable way
for a christian to think? You do present quite a quandry. I cannot
decide if you are a hypocrite or just a lying weasel.

I vote for lying weasel. Frito probably spent American Independence
Day day-dreaming about our esteemed colleague, Mr. Stone, being burnt
at the stake like a Salem witch-hunt victim. I don't believe for a
second that Frito could imagine such a morbid scene without wishing for
it. Of course, that makes him a hypocrite, too.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/