Dr. Flonkenstein

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Chadwick Stone©" wrote:

Sean Monaghan has offered into testimony

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

Bob Officer has offered into testimony

On 4 Jul 2005 00:19:14 -0700, in alt.culture.alaska, "corinne"
wrote:

corinne wrote:
Subject:NASA - Deep Impact
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de...ain/index.html

---
NASA probe collides with comet in brilliant blast

Mon Jul 4, 2005 7:47 AM BST
snip

?Reuters 2005.

MORE

Reuters.co.uk Help & Info. | Contact Us | Advertise | Disclaimer |
Copyright | Privacy | CorrectionsAbout Us
| Products & Services | Customer Zone | Careers

Psylvia you have some reason why reuters copyright doesn't apply to
you?

She took the hypocritical oath?

PSYLVIA has something in common with Frito Kuhn!

They're lovers? Eeeeeew!

Can't get away from you immature little varmints, I see. Part of me was
wondering if someone made barbecued pork chops out of you on the 4th of
July, swine. Proof enough that God loves ALL his creatures, even cyber
stalking trolls like you.

VK

Rather short for an acceptance speech. Can you be a bit more explicit?

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."