Aratzio

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:56:27 -0500, Ross got
double secret probation because:

Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:22:45 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
got double secret probation because:

[...]

Proposal for new AFA-B award for religious hypocrisy, (proposed name:
Vito Kuhn Award for Glaring Religious Hypocrisy) whereby the nominated
candidate would qualify by failing to live up to the tenets of his/her
professed system of faith while actively espousing/preaching them to
others.

I agree with Sean and think that Pastor Stebie would be the name to
attach to such an award. His is a MUCH longer running show and as such
has earned the right to be the usenet poaster boi for hypocrisy.

With this, I agree. Steebie was being borfed from BBSs long before the
Internet became popular. I had heard of his unique style back in the late
'80's.

I do
not think the religious needs to be stated. Why limit it to the
religious kooks. Should not the saucerheads, sci.kooks and kornspiracy
twonks have a shot too?

May I suggest:
The Stevie Winter Memorial Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy.

Gotta have a reference to 'False dirt Christian-scum' or 'I curse you in
the Name of the Lord!'.

I think the the religious connotations should be left out to keep it
as broad an application as possible.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning