Ross

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2005

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler pulled a bright blue crayon out of
the box and scribbled this in :

The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2005 Usenet Kook
Awards.

[...]

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

The winner is... VITO KUHN!

Vito Kuhn . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25
Tom Bishop, alias Joy Twit****re . . 10
neither of the above . . . . . . . . 7

Congratulations, Frito! May I take this opportunity to request the
creation of fam.pineapples on your esteeemed new server?

[...]

HAMMER OF THOR

The winner is... ROSS!

Yes . . 34
No . . 3

Congratulations to the scourge of the digestors and the faux-godly!

/me bows modestly.

Thanks to all those who voted, those who cast their ballot in my favour and
to those kooks (like Vito and Dr. Davie Tholen) who make it possible for me
to display my meager skillz.

R.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Bruce AKA Ross wrote:
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler pulled a bright blue crayon out of
the box and scribbled this in :

The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2005 Usenet Kook
Awards.

[...]

Nice elipses, Bruce.

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

Dickless Davie deserves a few of these, Bruce.

The winner is... VITO KUHN!

Vito Kuhn . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25
Tom Bishop, alias Joy Twit****re . . 10
neither of the above . . . . . . . . 7

Congratulations, Frito! May I take this opportunity to request the
creation of fam.pineapples on your esteeemed new server?

[...]

Nice elipses, Bruce.

HAMMER OF THOR

The winner is... ROSS!

Yes . . 34
No . . 3

Congratulations to the scourge of the digestors and the faux-godly!

/me bows modestly.

Vale Bruce AKA Ross.

Thanks to all those who voted, those who cast their ballot in my favour and
to those kooks (like Vito and Dr. Davie Tholen) who make it possible for me
to display my meager skillz.

Not quite, Bruce. They displayed their meager skills.

R.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Art Deco

Ross wrote:

[...]

Speech! Speech!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Vito Kuhn

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Real proud of yourself, are you? I reckon you are, sadly enough. Maybe if
I ignore you for another month you can "WIN" again.

VK

Ross

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

Hey, Vito...wassup?

"Ross" wrote:

[...hey Davie, whine some more....]

Thanks to all those who voted, those who cast their ballot in my favour
and to those kooks (like Vito and Dr. Davie Tholen) who make it
possible for me to display my meager skillz.

Real proud of yourself, are you? I reckon you are, sadly enough.

It is Usenet, after all.

Maybe if I ignore you for another month you can "WIN" again.

Nice job of ignoring me, Vito! Your 'logic' is nothing if not consistent
with Dr. Davie's; his assertion that his adding to the post count decreases
the number of posts is very similar to your's of ignoring me by posting in
response to me.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Clueless Newbie of the Month for February 2003,
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker for May 2005,
Goofy Azzed Babboon Winner and
'Five of Clubs' in the Kook Kard Deck
in .

Art Deco

Ross wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

Hey, Vito...wassup?

"Ross" wrote:

[...hey Davie, whine some more....]

Thanks to all those who voted, those who cast their ballot in my favour
and to those kooks (like Vito and Dr. Davie Tholen) who make it
possible for me to display my meager skillz.

Real proud of yourself, are you? I reckon you are, sadly enough.

It is Usenet, after all.

Maybe if I ignore you for another month you can "WIN" again.

Nice job of ignoring me, Vito! Your 'logic' is nothing if not consistent
with Dr. Davie's; his assertion that his adding to the post count decreases
the number of posts is very similar to your's of ignoring me by posting in
response to me.

Does Frito know King Kook Chuckweasel?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:42:03 +0200, Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Your acceptance speech is a little colorless. Maybe you should add a
little religious scent to it.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Awwwww, your pussy hurts.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com