Art Deco

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Magenta Fresh" wrote:

{THIS IS A RE-POST}

TAR & FEATHERS
(Vote "yes" or "no".)

Carlo "Dmitry" Caccia

72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD
(Vote "yes" or "no".)

Vito Kuhn

You juvenile little trolls didn't think I'd find this, but YOU WERE
WRONG. Somebody posted it here in rec.woodworking too, in case none of
you noticed. Not only did you put me on this but you put my usenet
provider on there too? FOR WHAT? Because he runs a clean server? Because
he deleted your stupid little rogue alt.* newsgroups bearing my name,
after he discovered that they were requested maliciously by one of you
little swines? You people are really beginning to worry me about the
future of today's youth. What happened to the whiz kids online?

I located the original message in Google dot com and I will be forwarding
it to all of the appropriate abuse departments: Google dot com, Insurgent
dot org, and news.admin.net-abuse.sightings (DON'T TRY TO FOLLOW ME THERE
TOO, THE NEWSGROUP IS MODERATED TO KEEP OUT TROLLS AND SPAMMERS.)

Hi Vito!

Please save your acceptance speech until the polls have closed, the
votes have been counted, and the official results posted. Thanks!

Yer pal,

Art Deco

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html
PJR

On Wednesday 06 April 2005, Vito Kuhn wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

"Magenta Fresh" wrote:

{THIS IS A RE-POST}

TAR & FEATHERS
(Vote "yes" or "no".)

Carlo "Dmitry" Caccia

72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD
(Vote "yes" or "no".)

Vito Kuhn

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/s...php?query=kuhn

Congratulations, godbotherer!

You juvenile little trolls didn't think I'd find this, but YOU WERE
WRONG.

Amazing, Holmes!

Somebody posted it here in rec.woodworking too, in case none of
you noticed.

I noticed. I also noticed votes from rec.woodworking posters. You must
be really popular there.

Not only did you put me on this but you put my usenet provider on
there too? FOR WHAT?

For cluelessness far beyond the call of stupidity.

Because he runs a clean server? Because he deleted your stupid
little rogue alt.* newsgroups bearing my name, after he discovered
that they were requested maliciously by one of you little swines?

Does Dmitry auto-add groups and then delete them? If so, he's more
clueless than I thought.

You people are really beginning to worry me about the future of
today's youth. What happened to the whiz kids online?

Some of them, including the Kuhn clan's most visible member,
apparently became senile.

I located the original message in Google dot com

I PH34R YUOR L33T SK1LLZ!!!!

and I will be forwarding it to all of the appropriate abuse
departments: Google dot com, Insurgent dot org, and
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings

So why hasn't insurgent.org received it? Are you a liar or merely
incompetent?

(DON'T TRY TO FOLLOW ME THERE TOO, THE NEWSGROUP IS MODERATED TO
KEEP OUT TROLLS AND SPAMMERS.)

....AND ALL-CAPS-RANTING KOOKS!

PJR :-)
--