Ross

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2005

Some ****** claiming to be the Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler pulled a
bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[...]

That was the lame duck, not the FNVW. I am the one true vote
wrangler of AUK.

You really enjoy humiliating yourself, don't you?

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Sun, 08 May 2005 14:06:58 +0000, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
wrote:

Ross wrote in
:

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler pulled a bright blue crayon
out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[...]

This concludes the results of the April ballot. 81 ballot papers
were received, of which 60 were deemed valid. One candidate
attempted to vote for herself, two voters were known kooks, three
didn't have enough posting history to be recognisable as real
people, three replied to altered ballot papers, and twelve were
probable forgeries. Three other doubtful ballot papers were
accepted because they didn't affect the results. Until next time,
au revoir!

All Hael Teh Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler, may Fluffy
always purr in his presence!!! Accept no substitutes for the Eeal
Thing(tm).

That was the lame duck, not the FNVW. I am

A self appointed vote ******.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Charles D. Bohne shows his fear for his posts being archived:
"P.S.: Could you do me a favor? .. Not to quote the whole
Art Deco when he makes a full quote of my texts, which as
you know, I do not want to be archived?"

PJR

On Sunday 08 May 2005, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in
alt.usenet.kooks:

Ross wrote in
:

[...]

This is just a little newsgroup where a tiny percentage of the world's
population gathers to have fun. Why not set your sights higher? Be a
Living Christ! Be a TruMan! Be a music theorist so far ahead of
everybody else that you don't even play or write music! Think BIG!

Btw, I love the way you're cycling through the five relevant
newsgroups in sets of three.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Peter Chant

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

That was the lame duck, not the FNVW. I am the one true vote
wrangler of AUK.

Pete stands up

No, I am the Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler!

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
PJR

On Sunday 08 May 2005, Peter Chant wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

That was the lame duck, not the FNVW. I am the one true vote
wrangler of AUK.

Pete stands up

No, I am the Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler!

No, I'm Spartacus!

PJR :-)
[compromise on follow-ups]
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]

bryan

On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:25:34 +0100, PJR wrote:

On Sunday 08 May 2005, Peter Chant wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

That was the lame duck, not the FNVW. I am the one true vote wrangler
of AUK.

Pete stands up

No, I am the Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler!

No, I'm Spartacus!

no, i'm bryan and so's my wife!
Chadwick Stone©

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler has offered into testimony

The time has come to announce the winners of the April
2005 Usenet Kook Awards.

*ahem*

BOBO AWARD

The winner is... JEREMY JAYNES!

Yes . . 29
No . . 8

Congratulations, spammer! You've been sentenced to only
nine years in prison, but this award is yours for life.

Have fun in the showers, ya ****in' bobo. If you ever wondered why it's
called "Teh Slammer" you certainly picked a unique way to learn.

KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is... LINDA GORE!

Linda Gore . . . . . 17
Vito Kuhn . . . . . . 14
Steve Young . . . . . 11
none of the above . . 7
Azure . . . . . . . . 5

Congratulations, Lindasnuh! After finishing in second
place so many times, you finally indulged in a meltdown
gigantic enough to make you a winner.

Damn, Lerna done beat out the Frito Bandito, and that takes _REAL_ talent!

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is... VITO KUHN!

Vito Kuhn . . . . . . . . . . . 28
The pedos of alt.fan.aavfff . . 22
Daryl Hunt . . . . . . . . . . 4
none of the above . . . . . . . 2

Congratulations, Frito! If your God loves you so much,
why doesn't he give you any clues?

Frito Kuhnt, I knew you had the stuff! I eagerly await your acceptance
speech!

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is... STEVE YOUNG!

Steve Young . . . . . 28
John Lucas . . . . . 11
Kavik Kang . . . . . 8
none of the above . . 5

Congratulations, sockmeister! Please continue denying
that you're "Orville". It's funny when you do that.

Stevie, don't let that bowtie cut off circulation to that k0oKy brain of
yours. Your oafish poasts would be sorely missed!

BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

Chuck "The Messenjah" Lysaght . . 28
Vito Kuhn . . . . . . . . . . . . 19
neither of the above . . . . . . 5

Congratulations, chucknozzle! Nothing shows trollability
so well as your telephonic foaming in response to the
lamest troll of the year.

Foam on, Chuckles! Be sure to pick up a good pair of pliers, maybe you can
get the next h0oK out before making too big of an ass of yourself... then
again, maybe not.

GOLDEN KILLFILE

The winner is... ANTONIO L SANTANA!

Yes . . 41
No . . 2

Congratulations, Jabriol! I wonder if anybody will take
the trouble to read your acceptance speech.

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

The winner is... PSYCHO QUEER BASHER!

PsYcHo Queer Basher, alias Oopah . . 30
ArtistMike, alias Roy . . . . . . . 11
neither of the above . . . . . . . . 9

Congratulations, lamer! Feel free to respond with a stack
of multiposted announcements that the FNVW is gay.

Congratulations, Queer. Be sure to flip your wrist dramatically when you
give your acceptance speech!

TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... LINDA GORE!

Linda Gore . . . . . . . . . 17
Scott Abraham . . . . . . . 15
Lynne "Hoofprints" Lyons . . 12
Eddie @ codingirc.net . . . 5
none of the above . . . . . 2

Congratulations again, Lindasnuh! To defeat such an
impressive field of candidates shows that you're a drama
queen of Shakespearean class.

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD

The winner is... JERRY HOWE!

Jerry "Puppy Wizard" Howe . . 24
neither of the above . . . . 13
ring_theory . . . . . . . . . 10

Congratulations, Puppy Wizard! I don't own a dog, so
perhaps you'll be willing to supply one when I order your
amazing dog-training machine?

BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winner is... LINDA GORE!

Linda Gore . . . . . 18
Steve Young . . . . . 16
Brad Guth . . . . . . 7
Ray Murphy . . . . . 7
none of the above . . 5
Rocky Roads . . . . . 1

Congratulations, Lindasnuh! All your transparent lying
and support-group flaming have certainly produced quite a
stink.

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

The winner is... STEVE YOUNG!

Yes . . 43
No . . 4

Congratulations, Stevie! When will it dawn on you that
your antics on and off Usenet make you a net.loser, not a
net.winner?

Be sure to ask for the AUK discount at the drug store when you go to pick up
some soothing ointment for your bruised ass, Mister Bowtie!

GOOFY AZZED BABBOON

The winner is... TWITTERING ONE!

Yes . . 32
No . . 6

Congratulations, Witterer! I assume that your attempt to
vote for yourself means that you have no more idea what
your babble means than anybody else does.

A fitting award for a twittering ninny.

KENNY McCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL

The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

Yes . . 46
No . . 1

Congratulations, Chuckles! To lose one Internet account
might be considered a misfortune, but to lose a dozen or
more looks like extreme stupidity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET

The winner is... STEVE YOUNG!

Yes . . 39
No . . 6

Congratulations, Orville! Please keep denying that you're
"Steve Young". It's funny when you do that.

How about a preview of the new socks you have planned for the summer,
Stevie!

UNABOMBER SURPRISE

The winner is... JERRY HOWE!

Yes . . 32
No . . 7

CongrHOWEtulations, Puppy Wizard! Can we look forward to
an acceptance speech containing a tHOWEsand lines of
canned screed?

PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is... J R SHERMAN!

Yes . . 25
No . . 6

Congratulations, Jim! Long may there be stupid people
available for you to practise your dark arts on!

HAMMER OF THOR

The winners are... K A CANNON!

Yes . . 34
No . . 7

... and KALI!

Yes . . 32
No . . 7

... and LIONEL!

Yes . . 29
No . . 8

Congratulations to all three mighty wielders of the
clue-hammer!

Kudos to the April Hammer Trinity!

OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is... VITO KUHN!

Vito Kuhn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25
Matthew "Onideus Mad Hatter" Moulton . . 21

Congratulations, Vito! This will give you something new
to whine about in NAN-AU.

Have you chosen the decorum for your new office, Frito?

MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

The winners are... THE WACKO JACKO FANS!

Michael Jackson Fans of AMM-J . . 26
alt.snuh . . . . . . . . . . . . 24

Congratulations, pedo-fans! You're indisputably the
champion mutual masturbators of Usenet.

This concludes the results of the April ballot. 81 ballot
papers were received, of which 60 were deemed valid. One
candidate attempted to vote for herself, two voters were
known kooks, three didn't have enough posting history to
be recognisable as real people, three replied to altered
ballot papers, and twelve were probable forgeries. Three
other doubtful ballot papers were accepted because they
didn't affect the results. Until next time, au revoir!

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Barbara's Cat

In article ,
Colonel Graff (Ret.) said:

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
news
On Sun, 08 May 2005 15:22:54 +0100, PJR wrote:

[...]

The magic number is three!

The magic number is ten!

No, it's three, really. I've been watching and, yep, it's three.

--
Cm~