Miss Marple

Default requesting a hand up - read for your Mom [short message with Quotes]

Hi,
Please be kind in whatever you do do
I am asking on behalf of our group, a small binary
forum that dabbles in fine needlework and crafts of the
kind you all wear daily.
Sorry we do not darn socks grin
For some time now our little group has been plagued
with the activities of your little Troll Gymmy Bob.
We can be very tolerant for most of us have seen much
of Life in our 70+ years however this little boy is
proving very tiresome in his rages with his arch foe
TAZ.
TAZ has been most helpful in assisting us with a lot of
problems and is often distracted by this Troll.
Gymmy Bob has taken to using extremely foul language
amongst his posting together with changing the posting
name, sometimes using TAZ.
Gymmy Bob has posted vulgar jpeg including hard core
pornography.
Using Piezo Guru and Gymn Bob names he is starting
fights with himself!
Recently Gymmy Bob has been posting the group FAQ to
confuse the newbies.
When we say anything Gymmy Bob accuses us of being TAZ!
No one seems to have an answer for shutting the Troll
down. One poster 'Seppo' has tried several times.
The ISP of Golden.NET he uses shows no interest to a
few emails from me.
I am asking you to do what ever you can to rid us of
this Troll from the InterNET.
I am not aware of how that is done hoping that when
you all know what he is up to some action may help more
than none.
Thank you for listening. I do ask in desperation.

Miss Marple
------------------------
?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:42:21 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 4bSdnWAA_tBUOLLfRVn-iQ_AT_golden.net
--------
I can stick to the topic and answer questions. You just
admitted I had you dead to rights with your pants down
mate.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:32:17 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: UcKdnazVbcd2SKzfRVn-3g_AT_golden.net
--------
There is NO SUCH THING as anonymity on the Internet.
Been there, done this, have the Tee-shirt!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:07:26 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: AdednXD-8K_nHLLfRVn-vQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Nobody else has a problem with MS Outook Express. Only
the half wits like you do.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:17:01 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: 2pednb9J1am6Wq3fRVn-pg_AT_golden.net
--------
A slow death huh Tazhole?

Don't let the door hiy ya' in the ass on the way out
now.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:57:38 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: ysWdnRdPIJaT_rLfRVn-sw_AT_golden.net
--------
Sorry about your OCD mental disorder. If you had MS
Outlook you could post in HTML like the big boys and
scream real loud but you can't...can you?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:20:31 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: ttWdnTL7G-BkWq3fRVn-hA_AT_golden.net
--------
I don't blame you for blocking anybody. I, of many,
have been obnoxious, I am sure to many eyes and will
continue, unfortunately.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:24:03 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: mfidnSGsJqhQVa3fRVn-oA_AT_golden.net
--------
Always pretend to be the nice right until the bitter
end.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:44:43 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: IKGdnYNad5E4M6zfRVn-jA_AT_golden.net
--------
Your connection to your ISP is bad and turn off your
automatic post.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:29:52 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: _sadndv364sltK_fRVn-jw_AT_golden.net
--------
You can include a piece of text and an attachment all
in one posting saving considerable bandwidth and
yourself some keystrokes/mouseclicks.
See my website concerning your grave error and how to
correct it.
http://www.GymBobs_place.com/Taz_is_...r/Asshole=him/

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:50:45 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: Cs6dnTgRibDv_LLfRVn-gw_AT_golden.net
--------
Whatsa' matta' boy? Can't you read the file since you
deleted all your test software after 24 hours? Did you
happen to have some that violated your rules? Do you
really do that?
The Accounting Forensics will get ya if ya' don't! They
can read the drive if you don't overwrite at least 6
times!
Western Canadians...what a joke! FOB and STFU for PCB
RTU LCDs

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:24:47 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: NaidnQdpeMNkVa3fRVn-1w_AT_golden.net
--------
Looks like Jean shooting Taz with a Colt .45

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:26:00 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: K6udnf4vyobfVK3fRVn-iA_AT_golden.net
--------
Yup, Jean, I hope you shove it right up his ass. Maybe
a butt plug could keep some of the **** from spewing
all over this newsgroup?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:27:54 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: T8mdnfOe8dEoVK3fRVn-vA_AT_golden.net
--------
Yup, everybody in the whole world, that isn't you, is a
complete jerk and a
moron...right?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:29:14 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: 8-KdndOW7dSZV63fRVn-tg_AT_golden.net
--------
If you listenned to Jean once you might learn
something.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:31:14 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: _5SdnQ6m9NfgV63fRVn-2w_AT_golden.net
--------
Try a spell checker. A Master of Windows should know
how to use one by
now.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:32:17 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: LNKdnUFVs9UhV63fRVn-hA_AT_golden.net
--------
Are you taking a writing course for that handwritten
letter to the Internet
Police?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:50:04 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: w4WdnTwJq45rQa3fRVn-rg_AT_golden.net
--------
You are a complete moron
Here
****
****
****
*******
I am a complete Troll in the nth dgreee.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:07:50 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: -J6dnZfFu569fK3fRVn-rA_AT_golden.net
--------
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Taz you just get better everyday!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:18:55 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: UoSdneikwZR1kKzfRVn-3w_AT_golden.net
--------
Everybody is a complete moron except me

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:20:22 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: fKCdna7ktaeik6zfRVn-vA_AT_golden.net
--------
It doesn't matter what you say...it's wrong!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:21:50 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: gY2dne4CXtsFk6zfRVn-gA_AT_golden.net
--------

"I am the only one that can be right"

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:22:55 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: CJmdnc3ckadFk6zfRVn-iQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Taz has spoken

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:24:19 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: 3vGdndFnfdKxkqzfRVn-tg_AT_golden.net
--------
You are always at fault

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:27:25 -0500
From: Gėmmėe Bob noway_AT_spam.me
MID: yb-dnedguMV6kqzfRVn-qQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Posting the same thing twice under different nicks now?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:56:40 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: SKCdndC7m6T_PqzfRVn-pA_AT_golden.net
--------
You OK?
It sounds ike you were choking on my bone or something.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:59:03 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: P6adnZclOfJvPqzfRVn-og_AT_golden.net
--------
He or she is not from NZ or Ozland. This is only the
impression he tries to
give so the authorities won't find him so quickly.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:40:10 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: M6udnUTzsvleSqzfRVn-rg_AT_golden.net
--------
Nice try Tazhole!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:42:46 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: E4udndlm7tESn6_fRVn-uQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Well sorry but you may deserve every bit of it.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:49:54 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: z_WdnR1Im-vHva_fRVn-pQ_AT_golden.net
--------
You answers ere too intellegent for the
Tazhole.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:25:36 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: 5-CdnS0CgNAlta_fRVn-2A_AT_golden.net
--------
Nobody is listening.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:26:34 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: 7Mudnb418vRvta_fRVn-hg_AT_golden.net
--------
blah...blah...blah...

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:30:28 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: Y5SdnXIu_L1BtK_fRVn-1w_AT_golden.net
--------
You brain is wasteland

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:09:32 -0500
From: "Gėmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: aYmdnRKrz6-pwK_fRVn-1A_AT_golden.net
--------
Time for a few others to co-operate this time.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:26:28 -0500
From: "Gîmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: ucCdnQtKMLCiMK3fRVn-qQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Thats site doesn't function

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:38:46 -0500
From: "Gîmmėe Bob" noway_AT_spam.me
MID: dtudnZ7jaeC8La3fRVn-1Q_AT_golden.net
--------
I must have it wrong and I apologize for implicating
you.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:01:31 -0500
From: "Gym Bob" nope_AT_spam.me
MID: Pq-dncqCb-baFq3fRVn-qg_AT_golden.net
--------
Helps out an unfortunate person with their losses.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:04:58 -0500
From: "Gym Bob" nope_AT_spam.me
MID: 1J-dnWkkromLEa3fRVn-gA_AT_golden.net
--------
Dit asshole is enkel dat... an asshole en iedereen het
hier kent.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:14:26 -0500
From: "Gym Bob" nope_AT_spam.me
MID: CZmdnSZMHNfDAa3fRVn-pw_AT_golden.net
--------
The RCMP are on their way (taz says) for frogging.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:22:17 -0500
From: "Gym Bob" nope_AT_spam.me
MID: SridnfLMgLypA63fRVn-rw_AT_golden.net
--------
Only if you are a complete coward and running from the
previous lynch mobs
looking for you is this necessary though.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:28:12 -0500
From: "Gym Bob" nope_AT_spam.me
MID: Q5Cdnc569vAKAq3fRVn-gQ_AT_golden.net
--------
If he does give real stats my B-I-L at
ISP will tell me who he really is and then we have him
by the short and
curlies. I can hardly wait

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:41:48 -0500
From: "Gymmy Bob" nothanksx_AT_bite.me
MID: TaydnTWAfMvjV2vcRVn-tw_AT_golden.net
--------
Yeah Taz has to use over 15 newsservers to get all his
spam out under 15
different names.
eh Mike?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:05:23 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: YIqdnYeg1eyPULDfRVn-sg_AT_golden.net
--------
We'll just call you Taz then and put you on the moron
list. The M.O. is
almoist identical..

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:52:39 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: boCdnYb2T90py7PfRVn-rQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Yup...I was incorrect on that one.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:57:31 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 4vmdnd2fgJhFyrPfRVn-qA_AT_golden.net
--------
Ask the Tazhole.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:43:18 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: NIWdndTyRog47bPfRVn-sQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Where is your famous "flying saucer" posts from the UFO
NG Taz?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:53:44 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: zvOdnZAbptKK7rPfRVn-gQ_AT_golden.net
--------

Taz
everybody's complete asshole

-
?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:10:42 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: yOGdnU8YI7L56rPfRVn-hg_AT_golden.net
--------
It is a big learning curve.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:54:09 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: KsGdnXoEwpJSYrPfRVn-qA_AT_golden.net
--------
You have been
"Tazed"
again!
I think you mean write, noi post.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:57:44 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: b6udnf1qVbM7nbLfRVn-oA_AT_golden.net
--------
This causes his OCD mental disorder to come to the
surface where all are current experiencing it.
Taz...take your medication! You need it!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:16:08 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: ZcmdnSPFr4CLvLLfRVn-hg_AT_golden.net
--------
He would have to learn how to spell first.
?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:59:22 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: l_udnXC6_uf7yLLfRVn-pg_AT_golden.net
--------
If you want to appear half intelligent you may want to
try some English language grammar lessons....
Never mind!
You'll never get to half.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:13:08 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: u9ednTiXMJo8xbLfRVn-qA_AT_golden.net
--------
You have tried before you piece of human feces and it
didn't get you
anywhere.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:14:33 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: dMGdncn-jOJrxbLfRVn-hA_AT_golden.net
--------
Put up or shut up or get a job big boy.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:16:31 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: ltydnUii8MP2xLLfRVn-og_AT_golden.net
--------
Poor baby.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:18:18 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: lN-dnXpH6spKxLLfRVn-og_AT_golden.net
--------
Bye Bye Tazhole!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:22:48 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: O5qdnbKtZ-95x7LfRVn-tA_AT_golden.net
--------
Put up , shut up or get a real job

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:24:50 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: Pc2dnd1pGPjCxrLfRVn-3Q_AT_golden.net
--------
DICKLESS HAS JUST BEEN
"TAZED"
by a girl!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:28:07 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: aKSdnW4ROvC5wbLfRVn-iA_AT_golden.net
--------
Nobody's listening!
Your biggest fear!
"Tazed"

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:45:55 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: NKydnWz304LM_bLfRVn-sA_AT_golden.net
--------
Everybody is on my side....PLEASE? PLEASE be on my
side. I have to have it
or I will tell my mommy again on you!!!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:56:37 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: vtudnZqc4aVP_7LfRVn-jw_AT_golden.net
--------
I thought you knew everything?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:19:59 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: nfudnV16euLW9bLfRVn-og_AT_golden.net
--------
It's just a joke until Taz goes home

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:20:46 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 9sqdnVbigPjn9bLfRVn-sQ_AT_golden.net
--------
It was a nice female cop with a French Canadian accent
(here in Missouri?)
A Bitch Frog Pig!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:03:50 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: J9adnUly3-g_HbLfRVn-uQ_AT_golden.net
--------
How many alter ego trolls do you have?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:08:05 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: zZmdnQI4Hfo8HLLfRVn-tg_AT_golden.net
--------
Forget it. He is a Taz.

This is a slang term for a Usenet idiot.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:10:29 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: G4KdnT_9-vqsH7LfRVn-qQ_AT_golden.net
--------
He' a Taz. He has his own book to go by.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:10:46 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: ffadnf_rDMHcH7LfRVn-rQ_AT_golden.net
--------
That's a little personal.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:11:43 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: i8-dnRIJ5fLmH7LfRVn-hA_AT_golden.net
--------
Another reincarnation of the retard again.
How many alter egos do you have Taz?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:12:31 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: E-2dnRu7TO42H7LfRVn-hw_AT_golden.net
--------
Your information os always a waste of time. You're a
Taz afterall.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:24:34 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: GqydncsHRqTgGLLfRVn-uA_AT_golden.net
--------
You do NOT post One Big Zero. I received all seperate
files.
Only people without Outlook Express or no brains have
this problem.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:27:36 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: x5ydnfN1qsioG7LfRVn-tA_AT_golden.net
--------
You never post anything. By your own words. Go away Taz
troll.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:34:15 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: Cv6dnYSPLYJeGrLfRVn-hA_AT_golden.net
--------
T.A.Z.: The Temporary Autonomous Zone

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:54:00 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: BdqdnU8gGeX-EbLfRVn-pQ_AT_golden.net
--------
What?
O)ne
B)ig
Z)ero

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:57:39 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: xKudnbAfw6OiELLfRVn-sA_AT_golden.net
--------
So nice for ***YOUR*** permission. Would it be OK if a
few others read it
too?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:59:36 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: pcadnZhcROMpELLfRVn-rw_AT_golden.net
--------
yEnc can actually take up more posting space in some
cases. It is
non-standard, not supported by most companies and there
is a standards board
trying to quash it 'cause it's a bad idea.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:26:08 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: _-ydnbzzAp52DrLfRVn-oQ_AT_golden.net
--------
Experience.. ie: one big post you sent was yEnc and it
took more space than
the compressed rar and zip files inside it. Adding more
headers and o/h adds
bytes not subtracts them.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:26:45 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 862dnWasiPGNCbLfRVn-qw_AT_golden.net
--------
You are the One Big Zero.
Your term, you fit it.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:27:24 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: lcGdnRlUxZ2lCbLfRVn-iA_AT_golden.net
--------
Tell us about your UFO sitings from the other NG.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:41:16 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: SZidnVd8A8MaOLLfRVn-tg_AT_golden.net
--------
Respect is earned. Your foul mouth and breath stench
doesn't deserve any at
this point.

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:42:54 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: WbqdnTN7XK50OLLfRVn-sw_AT_golden.net
--------
Was it before your breakdown or after?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:24:52 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: WbudnZZBGaLs163fRVn-rw_AT_golden.net
--------
You may as well show your inconsideration as usual.
Your days here are
numbered anyway!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:26:59 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 8sOdnS3Mfoxt163fRVn-oA_AT_golden.net
--------
?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:29:42 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: tZudnVlqk88O1q3fRVn-sA_AT_golden.net
--------
"Tazed" again!
by another imaginary friend

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:35:02 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: kJqdnUKusNNO0a3fRVn-2w_AT_golden.net
--------
Who cares what he has to say?

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:37:33 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: 2eidnQmtdIj30K3fRVn-rg_AT_golden.net
--------
Oh look... the same originating IP address as
Taz...what a surprise!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:49:47 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: PoKdnbkh0YTVza3fRVn-pg_AT_golden.net
--------
Having a hard time trolling when your hormones are
raging Tazhole? Your Engrish is getting worse!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:51:24 -0500
From: "Gymn Bob" nothanx_AT_spam.me
MID: xb2dnWipyKA3za3fRVn-gQ_AT_golden.net
--------
hahahahaha. If the shoe fits? IT fits Taz perfectly!

?????????GymBob___SPAM???????????
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:15:48 -0500
From: "Gymna Bob" nothanks_AT_spamm.me
MID: ovadnZs7jbFvj7LfRVn-1A_AT_golden.net
--------
Can this be improved?

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:51:13 -0500
From: "Gymna Bob" nothanx_AT_spamm.me
MID: p9CdnWUxnI5hXrLfRVn-3w_AT_golden.net
--------
Please look at file