www

Default HTC Universal Mobile Bases on sale @ Rockler!

Going for $29.99 at present! $20 off. I've ordered two
http://urlsnip.com/335035

Dean

loutent

In article , www
wrote:

Going for $29.99 at present! $20 off. I've ordered two
http://urlsnip.com/335035

Dean

Hi Dean,

That is a great buy. I have had several of these for
a while now. You will not be disappointed.

Lou
www

Hi Dean,

That is a great buy. I have had several of these for
a while now. You will not be disappointed.

Lou

Hope not, These seem to have the extra reach I need for my wide cast iron
router table
The other one is going under the jointer.

Cheers

Dean