John Moorhead

Default And a Griz TS FS, too

http://www.craigslist.com/pen/tls/81249479.html

Patriarch

"John Moorhead" wrote in
:

http://www.craigslist.com/pen/tls/81249479.html

A rusty, 20 yr old Griz saw, in unknown condition, for $675 cash, no
warranty?

I wasn't aware that the reality distortion field extended that far south.

Patriarch
RonB

I wasn't aware that the reality distortion field extended that far south.

Patriarch

I would think so since you can buy a new 1023S for a couple of hundred more.

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:49:26 -0500, the opaque Patriarch
spake:

"John Moorhead" wrote in
:

http://www.craigslist.com/pen/tls/81249479.html

A rusty, 20 yr old Griz saw, in unknown condition, for $675 cash, no
warranty?

I wasn't aware that the reality distortion field extended that far south.

Wow, since they're $875 new, he's figuring a whopping $100 per
-decade- depreciation. Nice if you can get it!

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals -
http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming
Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:02:48 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

http://www.craigslist.com/pen/tls/81249479.html

Well, it DOES say "offer"...so I would
say that emailing him an offer of $250 would
not be out of line (assuming you WANTED a "project"
and were close enough to keep shipping down
to a minimum).
I suppose I would start at $200 myself,
though, were I really interested...but then I am
a cheap ******* (*smile*)
Regards
Dave Mundt

Unquestionably Confused

on 6/29/2005 2:32 PM Dave Mundt said the following:

Well, it DOES say "offer"...so I would
say that emailing him an offer of $250 would
not be out of line (assuming you WANTED a "project"
and were close enough to keep shipping down
to a minimum).
I suppose I would start at $200 myself,
though, were I really interested...but then I am
a cheap ******* (*smile*)

What the hell, even a cheap ******* need toys, er, tools, and it's a
helluva lot easier to raise the bid than to lower it.

I should know! grin