Todd the wood junkie

Default Anybody ever submitted to FWW current work

I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly.
After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

nospam

"Todd the wood junkie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly.
After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

One of the turners in my woodworker's club, Keith Tompkins, submitted photos
of a turning a couple years ago. He received a letter after a few months
informing him that it would appear in an upcoming issue. Two issues later it
was in...

John

nospambob

A sketch of a router bit storage/identification scheme I dreamed up
ended up on page 28 of issue #123 with a check that bought a year
subscription. Before our digital camera showed up. It is stored
under the bench above the router table so it is located where used.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:31:33 GMT, "nospam" wrote:

roups.com...

Plagiarism Kirk Woodturning 118 March 9th 05 12:04 PM
Electrical work - would inspector check previously done work? Himanshu Home Repair 4 January 23rd 05 07:04 PM
Cross-trades work Martin Angove UK diy 14 June 24th 04 06:34 PM
Semi OT Electrical Question John Moorhead Woodworking 41 April 9th 04 06:22 PM
How to reduce current on a cheapo mig welder? Keith Marshall Metalworking 3 September 3rd 03 08:46 AM