DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anybody ever submitted to FWW current work (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/110937-anybody-ever-submitted-fww-current-work.html)

Todd the wood junkie June 27th 05 03:02 PM

Anybody ever submitted to FWW current work

I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly.
After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

nospam June 28th 05 02:31 AM

"Todd the wood junkie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly.
After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

One of the turners in my woodworker's club, Keith Tompkins, submitted photos
of a turning a couple years ago. He received a letter after a few months
informing him that it would appear in an upcoming issue. Two issues later it
was in...

John

nospambob June 28th 05 03:41 PM

A sketch of a router bit storage/identification scheme I dreamed up
ended up on page 28 of issue #123 with a check that bought a year
subscription. Before our digital camera showed up. It is stored
under the bench above the router table so it is located where used.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:31:33 GMT, "nospam" wrote:

roups.com...