chris

Default Woodworking books for sale (routers, finishing , cabinets, dust control) etc

All are in excellent condition. I'll take any reasonable offer. I would like
to sell them all, but I will seperate them. Here they a

Book
Author

Making kitchen cabinets Paul
Levine
Fast & easy techniques for building modern cabinetry Danny Proulx
Build your own kitchen cabinets Danny Proulx
Understanding wood finishing Bob Flexner
Perfect wood finishing made easy Sue Noble
Router magic Bill
Hylton
Routing for beginners Anthony
Bailey
Controlling dust in the workshop Rick Peters
Woodshop dust control Sandor
Nagyszalanczy
Selecting and milling wood Charles
Self
The complete manual of woodworking
The table saw book Kelly
Mehler
Woodworkers guide to shop math Tom Begnal

Dave Balderstone

In article , chris
wrote:

All are in excellent condition. I'll take any reasonable offer. I would like
to sell them all, but I will seperate them.

Where are you, and what is the combined weight for shipping purposes?

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
chris

Rochester Ny and I think its about 17.5 pounds according to the scale I was
using. But I don't know if it was registering right.

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
In article , chris
wrote:

All are in excellent condition. I'll take any reasonable offer. I would

like
to sell them all, but I will seperate them.

Where are you, and what is the combined weight for shipping purposes?

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

Rick Nelson

Controlling dust in the workshop Rick Peters
Woodshop dust control Sandor Nagyszalanczy
Selecting and milling wood Charles Self
The complete manual of woodworking
The table saw book Kelly Mehler
Woodworkers guide to shop math Tom Begnal

I'd be interested in these.

$60 + $15 S&H for a total of $75. If that sounds good, send me an
email at skunkduster (^at^) gmail (^dot^) com.

Thanks!
Rick

books on finishing for turners? Todd Clare Woodturning 3 September 1st 05 03:10 AM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Woodworking Books news.verizon.net Woodworking 4 August 30th 03 07:23 AM
FS: Woodworking books (UK) Andrew Woodworking 0 July 15th 03 06:42 PM