Andrew

Default FS: Woodworking books (UK)

Sorry if you don't welcome for sale posts on this group as I couldn't
see anything about this in the FAQ and I was unsure where to offer my
book collection for sale.

I have a woodworking book collection in mint condition. Most books
have never been read and are now surplus to my requirements. Please
e-mail me if you are interested in any of the following:

Basic Woodworking Techniques [Hardcover] by Burrows, Dick
1 £12.50

The Home Workshop Planner: Ideas on How to Plan, Equip and Use Your
Own Home...
1 £17.50

Woodturning Wizardry [Paperback] by Springett, David
1 £18.50

Make Money from Woodturning [Paperback] by Phillips, Ann; Phillips,
Bob
1 £12.50

Electric Woodwork: Using Power Tools in Woodworking [Paperback] by
Broun...
1 £14.00

How to Build 50 Classic Furniture Reproductions [Paperback] by Burch,
Monte
1 £8.00

Collins Complete Woodworker's Manual [Hardcover] by Jackson, Albert;
Day, David
1 £14.00

The Book of Boxes: the Complete Practical Guide to Box Making and Box
Design...
1 £12.00

Wood Finishes [Hardcover] by Rustin, R.
1 £13.50

Basics: Cabinetry [Paperback] by Allen, Sam
1 £6.00

Picture Framing (Manual of Techniques) [Hardcover] by Scholes, David
1 £12.00

Keeping "Nyala" in Style: How to Improve a Classic Boat and Maintain
Her...
Listing ID: 0627K852706
Edit
1 £5.00

Novelty Clocks for Woodworkers [Hardcover] by Haigh, Raymond
1 £15.00

Complete Manual of Wood Veneering [Paperback] by Lincoln, William A.
1 £10.50

Biscuit Joiner Handbook [Paperback] by Foster, Hugh
1 £7.00

Turning Techniques [Paperback] by Bulzone, Marisa
1 £7.00

John Sainsbury's Woodworking Shop [Hardcover] by Sainsbury, John
1 £12.00

The New Router Handbook [Paperback] by Spielman, Patrick
1 £8.00

Making Woodwork Aids and Devices [Paperback] by Wearing, Robert
1 £7.00

John Sainsbury's Router Workshop [Hardcover] by Sainsbury, John A.
1 £7.50

Andrew