Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jo

Default What is the cost for adding an Electrical Outlet

How much should it cost for an electrician to add an electrical outlet
about 2 feet away from the electical panel in my basement.
When I called to ask how much it was initially I could have sworn they
said about $90. Then I receive a bill for $160.
The job took about 30 minutes.

Thanks for any help.....