J T

Default BOARD BUILDING

http://kitesurfingschool.org/board.htm

Looks like a good link, if you're into that sort of thing.

Well, seems like more of those damn New Yorkers and New Jerseyites,
or whatever, are moving down here all the time. Feel like I need to
check the hardware store, to see if they have some traps or something.
In the meantime, I ordered a pump 12 ga, and laid in a bit of 00 and #4
buck, along with a few slugs. I figure I'm pretty well prepared for
snakes, lawyers, or northerners. They get down here, buy one of those
butt-ugly poser pickups, and after six months actually think they blend
right in. Kinda pathetic. I've been down here since the summer of '79,
in my place since the fall of '81, and still get, "You ain't from around
here, are ya?" as soon as I say something. Then I go up north and all
my relatives talk about how "southern" I talk. LMAO

The Luv project is dead in the water, again/still/yet. But, I've
been reviewing the Dub project, and coming up with a number of ways I
can cut down on work, weight, and time involved. I "knew" that watching
Monster Garage would pay off.

At the same time I've been coming up with some ideas for a coffee
table, that I've been thinking on for some time. It's all in the head
for now, but almost ready to write down a few measurements, and maybe a
rought sketch or two - precision plans in my world. Been making
progress on plans for a bed too, just not quite as far along - still
working out a few more details. I'm thinking spare-no-expense, only the
finest qualty 2X4s and 2X12s. First class all the way.

I hadn't received my July copy of Car Crafrt, so called in about
it. While I was on the line, I asked when my subscription expires. As
it turns out, in 2025. I don't like people calling me about renewing.

I've got a few more interesting plans I've ran across, I'll post
them, sooner or later.

Free wood is always popular, and popular wood is the best kind.

Later

JOAT
Reality is not mandatory, it's just an option.

Gerald Ross

J T wrote:

Well, seems like more of those damn New Yorkers and New Jerseyites,
or whatever, are moving down here all the time. Feel like I need to
check the hardware store, to see if they have some traps or something.
In the meantime, I ordered a pump 12 ga, and laid in a bit of 00 and #4
buck, along with a few slugs. I figure I'm pretty well prepared for
snakes, lawyers, or northerners. They get down here, buy one of those
butt-ugly poser pickups, and after six months actually think they blend
right in. Kinda pathetic. I've been down here since the summer of '79,
in my place since the fall of '81, and still get, "You ain't from around
here, are ya?" as soon as I say something. Then I go up north and all
my relatives talk about how "southern" I talk. LMAO

SNIP

Later

JOAT
Reality is not mandatory, it's just an option.

And all this time I thought you WERE in the North! Don't know where I
got this impression. Maybe you mentioned snow some time in the past.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Some drink at the fountain of
knowledge . . . others just gargle.

tom

Gerald wrote: And all this time I thought you WERE in the North! Don't
know where I
got this impression. Maybe you mentioned snow some time in the past.

North Carolina! Tom