Default Mits CS-3535R PIP board pinouts - big pip board

Hi. Mits CS-3535R tv. Using the bigger style PIP board. Does anyone have the
VP and FP pinouts for this pip board? Note -- this is the larger style pip
board, not the usual little one. Triangular shaped.

I have checked all and replaced some bad caps on this board, they are not
surface mounts, and checked transistors, etc. Scope video, goes in on VP pin
5 and never comes out. Can see at various points on pip board but have no
print for this 13 year old beastie. Would as soon bypass if I can't fix the
pip.

Story here - This set was bought at yard sale for 400 bucks (not by me).
Then he calls me to fix. No tuning, no video from inputs would display, no
sound. Man bought after seeing it run on S-video only. He was told it needed
sound board. Sound was easy. This set was missing half the screws. The
sound signal cables had been cut. Fixed, good sound, tunes fine. Fixed
digital signals to CXA1114P chip, were low. Chip works now. Video enters pip
board and never comes out. That's where I am now.....

So, if any of you fine techs have the VP and FP pinouts for the Large style
Mits pip board, I would be eternally grateful.

Danny

Disregard. I got Mits to fax me the pinouts for the board. Now to figure out
where video is getting lost..

Danny