Default FS: Woodrat

I have a Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been out
of the box. Never mounted or used. It is the larger version, not the
Little Rat.

If you do now know what this is, go to http://www.woodrat.com/.

I am accepting offers...like an auction. If I do not sell it by this
coming Sunday evening, I will put it on eBay.

Retail is $645.00 free shipping.

I am in Milwaukee, WI so if you want to pick it up, you may.

Please email offer to me .

Thanks.

Marc

Any questions, please ask.
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
I have a Woodrat WR5 for sale.

No ****. You've posted this twice today and at least once the other day.
If interested, I'll call you; don't call me.

OK, I will call you. What is your number?

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:55:54 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I have a Woodrat WR5 for sale.

No ****. You've posted this twice today and at least once the other day.
If interested, I'll call you; don't call me.

Todd Fatheree

wrote in message
I have a Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been out
of the box. Never mounted or used. It is the larger version, not the
Little Rat.

I'm still a little fuzzy....are you selling a Woodrat? If you are, please
start a couple more threads just so everyone is absolutely sure.

todd

bode1

New wood worker, willing to make an honest offer for the woodrat &
shipping. Please respond to (Nate)