Default FS: Woodrat WR5 New In Box

I have a new Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been
out of the box. Never mounted or used. It is the larger version, not
the Little Rat.

If you do now know what this is, go to http://www.woodrat.com/.

I am accepting offers...like an auction. If I do not sell it by this
coming Sunday evening, I will put it on eBay.

Retail is $645.00 free shipping.

I am in Milwaukee, WI so if you want to pick it up, you may. I can
drive to meet, if you are a little too far away.

Please email offer to me .

Thanks.

Marc

Any questions, please ask.