Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt Zack

Default Powermatic or General ( finally !!! )

Well... I never thought I would see this day, but it looks like I'm shopping
for a new dream table saw.
I need to stay in the $2000 range and I am ( I know.... it's been beat to
death... ) looking for recommendations on what you would do. I think I'm
going for a Powermatic or General, but thinking that maybe one of you know
where I can find my best price, or maybe know of someone selling a used one
in great condition.
I figure I'll get the usual ' you suck ' responses after I get it, but I can
live with that.
Thanks in advance - Matt

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
General bandsaw, the saga continues/ max Woodworking 0 November 15th 04 12:52 AM
GE HTS22GBMARWW Digital Controls refrig 22 cu ft.....main bord failure number #3! henrib7 Home Repair 7 June 13th 04 09:30 AM
Is Powermatic Mortiser Easier to Cut with??? Larry C in Auburn, WA Woodworking 23 January 18th 04 06:22 PM
Powermatic III tablesaw questions... Lynn Woodworking 5 January 7th 04 04:50 AM