Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rob

Default colored glazing putty

I'm trying to figure out a way to create a black glazing putty to set
the glass in a hutch I painted with black milk paint.

The only glazing putty I can find is the white DAP at Lowes/Home Depot.
If I use it as-is it will stand out like a sore thumb.

Does anybody know of a place to get this in black?

Is there any way to tint the white putty and still have it function as
glazing putty?

To reply directly to me, take out the underscore and the 3 numbers in
my address.

Thanks,
Rob

Any way to speed up putty drying...? Jim UK diy 9 March 18th 05 02:38 PM
Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty nosredna Home Repair 3 July 8th 04 09:50 PM
French door problem Scott Vajdos Woodworking 15 April 24th 04 08:06 AM
Window Glazing Jay Pique Woodworking 21 December 8th 03 07:12 PM
Double glazing - a few lessons Clive Long,UK UK diy 7 November 13th 03 09:58 AM