dadiOH

Rob wrote:
I'm trying to figure out a way to create a black glazing putty to set
the glass in a hutch I painted with black milk paint.

The only glazing putty I can find is the white DAP at Lowes/Home
Depot. If I use it as-is it will stand out like a sore thumb.

Does anybody know of a place to get this in black?

Is there any way to tint the white putty and still have it function as
glazing putty?

It is a mixture of whiting and linseed oil so I would think any of the
universal colorants would work. Might not be able to get a black black
though. Why not just paint it after it skins?

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...