Default Show car glaze n FrenchPolishing

Hello all.
I wonder if using Meguiar's #7 Show Car Glaze on a french polish finish
could be substituted by using 3M's Hand Glaze Show Car Finish, link :
http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html

Reason is that Meguiar's isnt available around here in Mexico, and I
just want to meke sure it wont damage my piece.

Thanks.
Konstantin.

Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all.
I wonder if using Meguiar's #7 Show Car Glaze on a french polish finish
could be substituted by using 3M's Hand Glaze Show Car Finish, link :

Many car waxes and polishes also contain petroleum distillate cleaners that
are safe to a car finish but may not be for a wood or shellac finish.

Bob G.

On 18 Apr 2005 07:15:51 -0700, wrote:

Hello all.
I wonder if using Meguiar's #7 Show Car Glaze on a french polish finish
could be substituted by using 3M's Hand Glaze Show Car Finish, link :
http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html

Reason is that Meguiar's isnt available around here in Mexico, and I
just want to meke sure it wont damage my piece.

Thanks.
Konstantin.

===================================
I play with older Cars....and show them....BUT in the winter my time
is spend making sawdust when I am not overhauling the cars...

Personally I never even thought of using any Car glases or polishes
on furniture... (I have tried Mayo...lol)

As far as preparing a CAR ..(not the end table in the dinning room)
for a show...I use either Finish Fast and its companion spray on
detailer (Finish First ) or the Wax Shops Super Glase.... Meguires
products except for the Number 34 " final inspection" spray
(which I buy in gallons) just never worked well for me...

For the end table I would be using Varnish and lots of rottenstone
AND ELBOW GREASE....

Bob Griffiths.