- no name provided -

Default Selling Shop Contents (VT, NH, MA, ME Area)

I'm selling the contents of my woodworking shop. I am leaving the country
soon and its unfortunate, but I can't take it with me. I am looking for
woodworker's in the New England area (VT, NH, MA, ME) who may be interested
in purchasing quality equipment at a fair market price. I'm not making any
money on this - I'm losing my shirt. I'm a software engineer and woodworking
has always been my hobby. However, I don't always have the time to spend in
the shop and as such, most of what I own has very few hours. Some items have
never been plugged in or even turned on.

To give everyone a chance to look the items I have I've put together a web
site that contains pictures, descriptions and prices. The web site can be
found he http://www.bellucci.us/forsale/ . If you are interested or you
know someone in my area who might be - I'd apprieciate it if you'd pass this
information along to them. I have to move this equipment as soon as I can.
Details about how to contact me, my location and directions on who to get
to me from where you are located are on the web page.

Thanks

toller

Nice tablesaw.

The only price I really know is the PC557, and you are asking more then I
paid Amazon a few months ago. Good luck.