patrick conroy

Default Norm's Highboy

....wow, Normie. Wow.

But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???

Andy Dingley

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:33:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???

To be fair to him, the originals used brads too. Mind you, probably
not as many.

George

"patrick conroy" wrote in message
...wow, Normie. Wow.

But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???

No more than you could resist mentioning it. Of course the brads do serve a
_useful_ purpose as well.

Chuck Taylor

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:33:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

...wow, Normie. Wow.

Wish I could see it. My state's public TV network interrupted about a
third of this season of NYW for its quarterly beg-a-thon, then played
the last two shows. This week they begin replaying the 2003 season.

--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact/
Hax Planx

patrick conroy says...

...wow, Normie. Wow.

But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???

But Norm isn't Roy Underhill. Obviously, he isn't using period
techniques for any of it, so I don't see why it would matter to anyone.
I think it was an impressive accomplishment.

Patriarch

chuck.taylor@spamtrap (Chuck Taylor) wrote in news:425bb235.1256077033
@localhost:

wrote:

...wow, Normie. Wow.

Wish I could see it. My state's public TV network interrupted about a
third of this season of NYW for its quarterly beg-a-thon, then played
the last two shows. This week they begin replaying the 2003 season.

Let them know how pleased you are. Then see about a dish with Tivo. We
get 5 or 6 PBS 'local' feeds.

Patriarch