Randy

Default Delta Contractor TS, Fence Installation Instructions

I got a good deal on a Delta contractors saw yesterday, ($299 on close
out at the BORG). It came partially assembled, and all of the rest of
the peices were with it, but no instructions or other paper work.

I down loaded the parts list and instructions for the saw itself, but
can't find them for the T2 fence.

Does anyone have a copy, and the ablility (and inclination) to scan, and
email them to me, or know of a link where I can download them.

TIA, Randy

Jody

Randy wrote:
I got a good deal on a Delta contractors saw yesterday, ($299 on close
out at the BORG). It came partially assembled, and all of the rest of
the peices were with it, but no instructions or other paper work.

I down loaded the parts list and instructions for the saw itself, but
can't find them for the T2 fence.

Does anyone have a copy, and the ablility (and inclination) to scan, and
email them to me, or know of a link where I can download them.

TIA, Randy

Goto
http://www.deltamachinery.com/
In the search box type T Fence. The first hit is the instructions for
the 30 and 50" I don't know how your news reader handles long url's but
the direct link is here.
http://media.ptg-online.com/media/dm...2001-21-05.pdf