Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Stool sample

Attached Thumbnails
Stool sample-stool-sample-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering

Now that is funny!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering
wrote:

Now that is funny!

I thought so too. I sent it my wife, who is a retired nurse. She has lots
of nursing contacts in nursing. She immediately sent this off to them. By
next week, a thousand nurses will get this image.

I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:37:05 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

I plan on making it vet humour. The next time I take my cat in for her
yearly checkup and I'm asked to bring in one of stool samples, I'll be
taking one of these along.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:37:05 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

I plan on making it vet humour. The next time I take my cat in for her
yearly checkup and I'm asked to bring in one of stool samples, I'll be
taking one of these along.

I made a small sign for our vet to put on his counter. It
said............The Doctor will be with you soon. SIT- STAY. WW

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering
wrote:

Now that is funny!

I just went out to the shed and made one
Now to find container.

Attached Thumbnails
Stool sample-chair-002-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Now that is funny!

I just went out to the shed and made one
Now to find container.

Well I received it even though it is giant, 1.9meg