MacBain

Default A sample of my woodworking projects.

I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This
is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work

http://www.istop.com/~bmacgillivray/

Comments are welcome.

Brian MacGillivray
Leon

"MacBain" wrote in message
I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This
is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work

http://www.istop.com/~bmacgillivray/

Comments are welcome.

Brian MacGillivray

Very, Very, Very nice Brian... Ok, you have a type-o here it think... you
have really been woodworking since 1968, right. ;~) Your work is pro like
already.

Swingman

I particularly like your hall table ... an amalgam of styles and woods that
is very artistic. The photography ain't bad either!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"MacBain" wrote in message
I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This
is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work

http://www.istop.com/~bmacgillivray/

Silvan

MacBain wrote:

I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This

Comments are welcome.

You obviously have way too much money for wood, and way too much time to
practice working it.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Pounds on Wood

Very nice work Brian! FYI, you have a bad link. The BOXES pic hyperlink
doesn't work, but the text link does.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

"MacBain" wrote in message
I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This
is link to a web page that contains some samples of my work

http://www.istop.com/~bmacgillivray/

Comments are welcome.

Brian MacGillivray

Leon

"Pounds on Wood" wrote in message
Very nice work Brian! FYI, you have a bad link. The BOXES pic hyperlink
doesn't work, but the text link does.

Worked for me... don't you just hate it when that happens..

Chris Merrill

Pounds on Wood wrote:
Very nice work Brian! FYI, you have a bad link. The BOXES pic hyperlink
doesn't work, but the text link does.

worked for me

--
************************************
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)
************************************

MacBain

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:42:05 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

You know somehow , I never thought of myself as having way too much.
money. :-)

MacBain wrote:

I started woodworking in 1998 after we bought our first house. This

Comments are welcome.

You obviously have way too much money for wood, and way too much time to
practice working it.

MacBain

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:03:49 -0700, "Pounds on Wood"
wrote:

Come on Brian, ya fixed it right? Fast work too :-)

I was probably fixing it at the same time as you noticed the problem.
Talk about being proactive. I create problems just so I can fix them
as they are being reported.

FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Woodworking Teacher(s) Jack Grube Woodworking 2 October 13th 03 08:13 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM