DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stool sample (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/343952-stool-sample.html)

Just Wondering July 21st 12 12:56 AM

Stool sample

1 Attachment(s)

Ed Pawlowski July 21st 12 03:09 AM

Stool sample

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering

Now that is funny!

Lee Michaels[_3_] July 21st 12 07:37 AM

Stool sample

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering
wrote:

Now that is funny!

I thought so too. I sent it my wife, who is a retired nurse. She has lots
of nursing contacts in nursing. She immediately sent this off to them. By
next week, a thousand nurses will get this image.

I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

Dave[_52_] July 21st 12 08:06 AM

Stool sample

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:37:05 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

I plan on making it vet humour. The next time I take my cat in for her
yearly checkup and I'm asked to bring in one of stool samples, I'll be
taking one of these along.

WW[_2_] August 5th 12 10:18 PM

Stool sample

"Dave" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:37:05 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
I told her it was woodworking humor. She told me it was medical humor.

I plan on making it vet humour. The next time I take my cat in for her
yearly checkup and I'm asked to bring in one of stool samples, I'll be
taking one of these along.

I made a small sign for our vet to put on his counter. It
said............The Doctor will be with you soon. SIT- STAY. WW

F Murtz August 14th 12 09:38 AM

Stool sample

1 Attachment(s)
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:56:51 -0600, Just Wondering
wrote:

Now that is funny!

I just went out to the shed and made one
Now to find container.

F Murtz August 14th 12 09:43 AM

Stool sample

wrote:

Now that is funny!

I just went out to the shed and made one
Now to find container.

Well I received it even though it is giant, 1.9meg