Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Skilsaw into tablesaw - 2 attachments

I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the rec, a
long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a stand for my
little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't recall having had any
real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman tablesaw with modifications
(bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

--
Best regards
Han

Attached Thumbnails
Skilsaw into tablesaw - 2 attachments-img_2846-%5B1280x768%5D-jpg  Skilsaw into tablesaw - 2 attachments-img_2847-%5B1280x768%5D-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That is the same unit I have. You still have the original top. If I am not
mistaken it says "Black and Decker" on the top with orange and black
patterns.

-------------------

"Han" wrote in message ...

I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the rec, a
long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a stand for my
little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't recall having had any
real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman tablesaw with modifications
(bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Josepi" wrote in
:

That is the same unit I have. You still have the original top. If I am
not mistaken it says "Black and Decker" on the top with orange and
black patterns.

-------------------

It very well may be a BD thing, but it doesn't ring a bell. I am not about
to lift the airfilter off, because my shopTV, cablebox and VHS/cd/DVD
player are balancing on top ...

"Han" wrote in message

I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the
rec, a long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a
stand for my little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't
recall having had any real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman
tablesaw with modifications (bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Han wrote the following:
I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the rec, a
long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a stand for my
little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't recall having had any
real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman tablesaw with modifications
(bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

Is that a restricter plate on the vacuum hose? :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

willshak wrote in
m:

Han wrote the following:
I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the
rec, a long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a
stand for my little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't
recall having had any real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman
tablesaw with modifications (bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

Is that a restricter plate on the vacuum hose? :-)

I don't get the smiley, sorry
The black adapter came with the jointer. The grey thin is a blastgate with
remote start/stop switch (wires).

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"John" wrote in news:4d8e321c$0$12647
:

Was that the Hirsch saw table?

Yes, I think it still is. But as I said, with the TV, VCR & cable box all
balancing on top of the airfilter, I'm not about to go look at the top
surface of the table ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message ...

I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the rec,
long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a stand for my
little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't recall having had
any
real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman tablesaw with modifications
(bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

I had one like it, it was a Hirsh brand IIRC, a maker of cheap stools and
tool stands.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Leon" wrote in
:

I had one like it, it was a Hirsh brand IIRC, a maker of cheap stools
and tool stands.

Cheap sometimes fits the bill grin. At the time, my woorworking was
functional, no more.

--
Best regards
Han