Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default Skilsaw into tablesaw - 2 attachments

That is the same unit I have. You still have the original top. If I am not
mistaken it says "Black and Decker" on the top with orange and black
patterns.

"Han" wrote in message ...

I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the rec, a
long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a stand for my
little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't recall having had any
real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman tablesaw with modifications
(bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

--
Best regards
Han