Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Skilsaw into tablesaw - 2 attachments

willshak wrote in
m:

Han wrote the following:
I used a commercial variation of the homemade setup discussed on the
rec, a long time ago. I can't find the company name. Now it is a
stand for my little planer and my big homemade airfilter. I don't
recall having had any real problem with the setup, but my Craftsman
tablesaw with modifications (bought ca. 25 years ago) works easier.

Is that a restricter plate on the vacuum hose? :-)

I don't get the smiley, sorry
The black adapter came with the jointer. The grey thin is a blastgate with
remote start/stop switch (wires).

--
Best regards
Han