Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Skilsaw Model 574 Brushes

I need brushes and the intermediate gear for my older model Skilsaw
model 574.

I have done an online search and I guess my saw is too old. Skil does
not support this older model.

Darn

Thanks for any help

Bob AZ
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Bob AZ wrote:
I need brushes and the intermediate gear for my older model Skilsaw
model 574.

I have done an online search and I guess my saw is too old. Skil does
not support this older model.

Brushes can probably be found from generic stock unless there's
something really unique.

Gears, otoh, are a much more difficult problem; no real answers there
unless can find a junked one that happens to have had other reasons for
its demise.

I've two old B&D 3x24 belt sanders I really, really, really like far
better than anything newer I've tried, but they both need new gears as
well...

Battery for SkilSaw Richard Evans Woodworking 4 June 27th 08 03:03 AM
Skilsaw brand saws [email protected] Woodworking 8 March 13th 08 09:01 PM
Brushes for AEG Washer Jimbo Home Repair 9 November 8th 07 10:54 PM
Foam Brushes Kitep Home Repair 9 July 6th 07 02:26 AM
skilsaw table saw - any good? MM Woodworking 9 September 7th 03 02:12 AM