Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:34:34 -0600, Steve Turner
wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed in rec.woodworking.

I see they haven't solved the problem with the floors that my car suffers
from... dirt, grass and leaves on the carpets. ;~)

John

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

news
wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

Yes, real wood. You can even specify what you want. You can even choose
the color thread to sew the seats. You can choose from 42 stock colors or
specify your own. They also offer a five day driving course.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

news
wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

I can assure you, if the badge says Bently, it is real wood. You can even
specify what wood and the finish.

DaveD

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

Trust me, it was real wood, and it was _real_ purty.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.