DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bentley and woodworking (0/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/293491-bentley-woodworking-0-2-a.html)

Steve Turner December 8th 09 03:34 AM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.

tommyboy December 8th 09 05:06 PM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:34:34 -0600, Steve Turner
wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

John Grossbohlin[_2_] December 9th 09 12:17 AM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed in rec.woodworking.

I see they haven't solved the problem with the floors that my car suffers
from... dirt, grass and leaves on the carpets. ;~)

John

Ed Pawlowski December 9th 09 03:27 AM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

Yes, real wood. You can even specify what you want. You can even choose
the color thread to sew the seats. You can choose from 42 stock colors or
specify your own. They also offer a five day driving course.

Dave D[_2_] December 9th 09 08:39 AM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being
discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

I can assure you, if the badge says Bently, it is real wood. You can even
specify what wood and the finish.

DaveD

Steve Turner December 9th 09 02:47 PM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

wrote:

A couple of pictures to go along with a topic of the same title being discussed
in rec.woodworking.

Parts of the steering wheel appear to be real wood. The rest of the
wheel, dash, console, etc., I'm not so sure.

Trust me, it was real wood, and it was _real_ purty.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Abby Brown December 9th 09 08:58 PM

Bentley and woodworking (0/2)

It will be the finest wood, perfectly grain-match, and impeccably crafted.
These cars are for the self-indulging rich.

Gary