Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Spice rack - 1 Picture 286 resized.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Spice rack - 1 Picture 286 resized.jpg (1/1)-1-picture-286-resized-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message

Great build me one too!!!

SWMBO would love it!! LOL

Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Sure no problem, send opening dimensions to On
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:22:25 -0600, "Rich" madeyoulook@localhost wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Great build me one too!!!

SWMBO would love it!! LOL

Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message

I see slides top and bottom but on only one side. I guess you need certain
types of drawer slides for that, like the kind used in file cabinets because
they don't come apart easily.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:40:28 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

I see slides top and bottom but on only one side. I guess you need certain
types of drawer slides for that, like the kind used in file cabinets because
they don't come apart easily

They are roller bearing type from Home Depot, they have a 74 lb
rating and are about $18.00 a set. I won't use anything else for
drawers.