Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default New Arts and Crafts Chair - 1 attachment (RESIZED)

Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Attached Thumbnails
Re: New Arts and Crafts Chair - 1 attachment (RESIZED)-dscn1421-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thanks, Stoutman

Looks nice. Did you do the upholstery also, Karl?
Ed

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:AfYji.45543$5j1.17347
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thanks, Stoutman

Looks nice. Did you do the upholstery also, Karl?
Ed

I would like to say yes but no, I bought the cushion and dimensioned the
chair around it. Thanks for the kind words

arts and crafts house mm Home Repair 6 July 20th 07 01:18 PM
Arts and Crafts Mirror Eric Anderson Woodworking 11 December 12th 04 06:08 AM
Arts and Crafts Site CraftIT Woodturning 0 November 12th 04 03:24 PM
Mold on Arts and Crafts furniture Brian Siano Woodworking 1 August 23rd 04 02:26 PM