DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Arts and Crafts Chair - 1 attachment (RESIZED) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207504-re-new-arts-crafts-chair-1-attachment-resized.html)

Stoutman July 7th 07 08:16 PM

New Arts and Crafts Chair - 1 attachment (RESIZED)

1 Attachment(s)
Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Edwin Pawlowski July 8th 07 03:48 AM

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thanks, Stoutman

Looks nice. Did you do the upholstery also, Karl?
Ed

KarlB July 8th 07 03:12 PM

New Arts and Crafts Chair - 1 attachment (RESIZED)

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:AfYji.45543$5j1.17347
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Nice job.

I resized your photo for easier viewing.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thanks, Stoutman

Looks nice. Did you do the upholstery also, Karl?
Ed

I would like to say yes but no, I bought the cushion and dimensioned the
chair around it. Thanks for the kind words