Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default 'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark-peckerdrum-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default 'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else ]

Fixed it for you.

Attached Thumbnails
'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark-peckerdruml-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Fixed it for you.

You fixed it twice. That means it's broken again.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Fixed it for you.

I like the mod, but think it might push the price too high for the
target market...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else ]

Note to self: "Be careful what I ask for" :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:13:28 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

In article ,
Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else ]

Fixed it for you.

Perching ? Oh .... hah... and I thought it was a musical instrument.

Lenny