DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/268847-peckerdrum-drawing-mark.html)

Morris Dovey January 13th 09 04:02 PM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark

1 Attachment(s)
There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else :) ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Robatoy[_3_] January 13th 09 06:13 PM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
In article ,
Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else :) ]

Fixed it for you.

Upscale January 13th 09 06:37 PM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Fixed it for you.

You fixed it twice. That means it's broken again.

Morris Dovey January 13th 09 06:53 PM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

Robatoy wrote:

Fixed it for you.

I like the mod, but think it might push the price too high for the
target market...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Mark & Juanita January 14th 09 02:34 AM

Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else :) ]

Note to self: "Be careful what I ask for" :-)

[email protected] January 14th 09 03:15 AM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:13:28 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

In article ,
Morris Dovey wrote:

There probably needs to be some kind of soft spacer between the pecker
boards and the base - I'd probably try nylon washers (because I have
some) but felt or folded fabric would probably work, too.

I don't know what these critter like for perching - I'd be inclined to
try a scrap of indoor/outdoor carpeting.

[ Always a pleasure to suggest work for someone else :) ]

Fixed it for you.

Perching ? Oh .... hah... and I thought it was a musical instrument.

Lenny

Roger amd Missy Behnke January 14th 09 03:48 PM

'PeckerDrum drawing for Mark - PeckerDrumL.jpg (1/1)

Perching on a peckerboard? Not sure what that is but I don't think I want
my kids to read about it.

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:13:28 -0500, Robatoy