Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Another Deck Finished

Here is another Redwood Deck completed.
Start to finish/plans, permits, foundation/finish....under 2 weeks and in
the rain 75% of the time......
Glad to be done....phew....
jloomis

Attached Thumbnails
Another Deck Finished-imgp4010-large-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Here is another Redwood Deck completed.
Start to finish/plans, permits, foundation/finish....under 2 weeks and in
the rain 75% of the time......
Glad to be done....phew....
jloomis

Looks nice. I like the decorative panel in the corner.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks....I do some designer picketts.
This deck was a low end, so I did not have lots of time for fun stuff.....
I rate decks......
1....10
10's get stainless screws, and special treatments, etc.
5's get hand nails....
4s get pneumatic nails......
jloomis