Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Send as, and finding the 'From' field in Outlook 2003

In advance, let me apologize if this is double posted.... teranews is just
loosing too many of my posts, so I am trying out an alternative service.

I have some users who would like to "send as" a mail-enabled group. I was
able to make this work just fine with my PC/profile.

I have Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 configured as the default email editor.
From the message window, I can drop down options and check 'From' to get a
from field.

Unfortunately, not all of us have Word 2003.

If I am using the built in outlook editor, the options dialogue does not
provide me with a 'from' option.

Is there another way to facilitate 'send as' without using Word 2003 as the
editor?

Thanks,

Steve