Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
StephenM[_2_] StephenM[_2_] is offline

Default Send as, and finding the 'From' field in Outlook 2003

Dang, wrong group....sorry bout that.

But hey, the posting worked :-)

"StephenM" wrote in message
In advance, let me apologize if this is double posted.... teranews is just
loosing too many of my posts, so I am trying out an alternative service.

I have some users who would like to "send as" a mail-enabled group. I was
able to make this work just fine with my PC/profile.

I have Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 configured as the default email editor.
From the message window, I can drop down options and check 'From' to get a
from field.

Unfortunately, not all of us have Word 2003.

If I am using the built in outlook editor, the options dialogue does not
provide me with a 'from' option.

Is there another way to facilitate 'send as' without using Word 2003 as
the editor?

Thanks,

Steve