DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Send as, and finding the 'From' field in Outlook 2003 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/260762-send-finding-field-outlook-2003-a.html)

StephenM[_2_] September 19th 08 08:20 PM

Send as, and finding the 'From' field in Outlook 2003

In advance, let me apologize if this is double posted.... teranews is just
loosing too many of my posts, so I am trying out an alternative service.

I have some users who would like to "send as" a mail-enabled group. I was
able to make this work just fine with my PC/profile.

I have Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 configured as the default email editor.
From the message window, I can drop down options and check 'From' to get a
from field.

Unfortunately, not all of us have Word 2003.

If I am using the built in outlook editor, the options dialogue does not
provide me with a 'from' option.

Is there another way to facilitate 'send as' without using Word 2003 as the
editor?

Thanks,

Steve

StephenM[_2_] September 19th 08 08:24 PM

Send as, and finding the 'From' field in Outlook 2003

Dang, wrong group....sorry bout that.

But hey, the posting worked :-)

"StephenM" wrote in message
In advance, let me apologize if this is double posted.... teranews is just
loosing too many of my posts, so I am trying out an alternative service.

I have some users who would like to "send as" a mail-enabled group. I was
able to make this work just fine with my PC/profile.

I have Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 configured as the default email editor.
From the message window, I can drop down options and check 'From' to get a