Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default New woodworker

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of
us.

Cute kid.

He's watching you, isn't he?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of us.

Attached Thumbnails
New woodworker-lukas-resized-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In ,
Victor De Long spewed forth:
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw
yet, but give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like
the rest of us.

A chip off the old block?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of
us.

Very cool Victor and so your journey begins. I wish him great
accomplishments.

I see he is nursing that splinter in his thumb. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:52:53 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

A chip off the old block?

An offcut!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Gotta get him started early. I figure the first time he actually gets a
splinter or hits his thumb with a hammer we'll have to conspire to keep it
from mama if he ever wants to be allowed back into the shop again!

"Leon" wrote in message

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet,
but give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest
of us.

Very cool Victor and so your journey begins. I wish him great
accomplishments.

I see he is nursing that splinter in his thumb. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"B a r r y" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:52:53 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

A chip off the old block?

An offcut!

Nah, that happens at the circumcision.

B.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:07:49 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"
wrote:

Nah, that happens at the circumcision.

Funny, but true!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

congrats

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of
us.

fs: TK Woodworker II Rudy Fichtenbaum Woodworking 4 April 13th 07 03:33 AM
fs: TK Woodworker II again Rudy Fichtenbaum Woodworking 0 April 12th 07 06:36 PM
New Woodworker Byrd Woodworking 64 April 9th 07 08:26 AM
Woodworker (UK) foggytown Woodworking 0 January 29th 07 06:03 PM
Did you know that as a woodworker... David Woodworking 23 November 24th 05 02:32 AM